Friday 19 September 2014

Oops

After some nights of limited sleep(!), I've finished checking through the book. I did find a handful of errors - not a vast amount of them, but enough to make me go, "Ergh." Sad to say, they were down to me rather than any Amazon processing problem. Some of them I remember we fixed before, so it may have been that I just didn't save the final draft properly. I'm not sure. Anyway, it's all my fault for being rubbish :(. Sorry if your reading experience has been affected by this. Everything has been updated (Amazon, Createspace, Smashwords, iTunes etc. - the lot) and double, triple and quadruple-checked! You should be able to download the updated version 12 hours from now on most sites. In most cases, you will only need to visit the book page and click on 'update', but on Amazon, you may need to contact customer services and ask them to update it for you. I think you can subscribe to automatic updates with them, but I've never been able to get this to work with my own books!

Barnes & Noble do tend to take a bit longer to update their book versions, so you may need to wait a few days before that happens.

Once again, sorry, but please feel free to chew me into little pieces in your reviews if you feel you need some revenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment