Wednesday 28 March 2012

Spammy

An email from "Mogoli Angelberg":
Just checked out your book on Smashwords and you're so so talented. Do you have any suggestions for a budding writer like me? 
What has worked and what hasn't? Tried FB, Twitter, even book marks. I just don't want to waste my time on things that don't work.
I just read a couple EXCELLENT books on it. One was recommended by my friend called "Effortless Marketing":http://amzn.to/EFFORTLESS I got it cause Mark Coker the Smashwords guy endorsed it and cause it's free for the next 24 hours anyway. And it was surprisingly really, really good. 
Do you have any other books you'd recommend?


Praise? Love? Hunger for tips on self-publishing? No. Just spam to sell Jeff's book. Many other indie authors have also received this email. Sad face.


In happier (sort of ) news, here's a book I really did appreciate reading today. It's by a gentleman named Darren Humphries:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13561574-goodnight-dear



No comments:

Post a Comment