Friday 3 July 2020

Fireblade Array Shop!

A little while ago (okay, a LONG while ago), a reader asked if some of my artwork could be made available on T-shirts...

Well, it's taken rather longer than expected, but I finally got round to adding the four Will-Die pieces to Redbubble. These are four pieces of digital art, created by me, specifically for the series.

You can have these printed on pretty much anything you can imagine, but if there's an item you'd like me to add to the collection, or if you'd like more background colour options/repositioning of the images and so on, just reply to this email and I'll do my best to add it to the shop!

All best,

H


 
Buy FA art

Artemi

Wielder and assassin. Self-rescuer.

Morghiad

Just your everyday, swashbuckling kanala.

No comments:

Post a Comment