Thursday 6 April 2017

Fall of Blaze and Ascent of Ice

Couple of items:

1. If you've read Fall of Blaze, please consider leaving a review *somewhere* on the internet. Amazon, iBooks, B&N, Kobo, Google are all good places (and might help me sell more books, tee hee). I note that Goodreads has a few ratings that were added by readers two years prior to publication, so that could probably do with a few more recent ones too!


2. I've set up pre-orders for *Ascent of Ice*. You can find links to reserve your copy HERE

Amazon won't allow a pre-order more than 90 days in advance of publication, so that link won't be live until August at the earliest. I will update on here when it is.


Right, now I had better get back to hammering that keyboard so that this thing can be ready in time... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment