Thursday 7 August 2014

I'm still trying to get Voices of Blaze onto Amazon as a pre-order, but I need your help! If you haven't done it already, here's how to persuade Amazon to stock my latest book before its release date...

If you do a search on Amazon for "Voices of Blaze", nothing useful will come up. But if you scroll to the bottom, there's a box that says: "Search Feedback: Did you find what you were looking for?"

Tell them "No," and then fill in the box, telling them about how amazing The Fireblade Array is (:-)) and that they really ought to carry an electronic, *kindle* pre-order of Vol 5 just like the other bookstores. 

If enough people do this, we might gain enough traction for Amazon to let me list the book early and offer the same deal to all my readers. 

Thanks everyone for your help so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment