Tuesday 17 December 2013

Hello, new readers!

Hello to you all - I'm guessing you landed on this blog because you wanted to find out more about The Fireblade Array and when the next book is coming out... or how many books there will be in the series. The first answer is... hmm... early 2014ish, and the second answer is seven!

I hope you've all enjoyed everything you've read so far - it's been a blast writing it. To keep up with my progress, there are several things you can do:

1. Follow this blog. There's an RSS button somewhere over there --->
2. Follow me on Twitter - @HOCharles
3. Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hadleigh.O.Charles
4. Follow me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5241538.H_O_Charles
5. Subscribe to emails from the store where you bought my books. iTunes and Amazon have 'receive updates about this author' alerts on their sales pages. I think B&N does...

I hope to keep you entertained!

Lastly, and if you have a moment, please consider leaving a review or rating for one of my books at the store where you obtained it. I'm not expecting hundreds of five-star essays of worship (I can dream!!), but even a single line about your thoughts on TFA, positive or negative, can help other readers (and me!).

All best,

HOC

No comments:

Post a Comment