Wednesday 2 November 2011

A sunny day in November

What a beautiful day it's been today, and how loud the builders have been! Yes, yes, I appreciate that they're finally plumbing in the sewage plant on my estate*. It's dirty, smelly, unforgiving work they're doing - but do they have to do it so noisily? I mean, the whole of Calidell's fate rests on a few, desperate people and all I can hear is GNEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THUD THUD BANG RRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Clink.

I've managed some writing today, together with another read through everything I've done so far for Book 3. I think it's starting to come together now, which is a relief!

I've also watched rather too much House. Whoops.

In other news, it's been wonderful to see that City of Blaze received its first 5* rating (and first ratings evaaahh) on the Kobo and Barnes & Noble sites. And there are now four sparkly stars on both books' Goodreads pages. Happy faces all around!

*Sadly not the giant, tree-filled, massive house sort of estate; more the kids-on-bikes-and-guys-with-souped-up-cars variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment