Monday, 26 December 2011

Happy Boxing Day

And how is everyone feeling after the festival of gluttony (or a well-deserved break from work)? I'm pretty full!

I now have a rugged, two-year-old ThinkPad to finish my novels on! The keyboard is perfect! It's lovely! Have some more exclamation marks!!!!

I'm really feeling the pull of writing full-time now. I cannot tell you how sick of my normal work I have become, nor how disillusioned with my course and its supervisor I am. Sometimes he treats me as if I am the dampest doormat in history. Worse, sometimes I act like one. I suppose one benefit of writing strong characters is the release they provide; they're rarely afraid to argue their case, no matter how intimidating those above them are.

Grumble, grumble. Hmm... I'd better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment